Thursday, May 20, 2010

SURVEY:Do I have a reason not to get a long with my co-workers?

So I know the manager who is a daughter of the supervisor in the same department. They are very jelouse people and they are rude to the rest the department b/c the other employees don't speak good english and work in housekeeping. Well one day my mom got sick b/c one of the rooms smelled bad and she was the "interpreter" for her even tho I am bilingual too...She, the manager of the department started smiling and making it seem like it was a joke. I got so mad. They even started gossip about my mother that she was "weak" and started laughing because she couldn't breath well because she got sent to the ER. I am so disapointed in how "managers" can act so UNproffesional like that at a work place. But many the the front desk managers get along with her GREAT and love her, as they look down at me just because I am not one the mangers or the ones that have to dress in a suite. What should I do? I feel like my mother diserves RESPECT %26amp;

SURVEY:Do I have a reason not to get a long with my co-workers?
Go to HR and discuss this discrimanation act. They're just simply ruthless

Hiking Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment