Thursday, May 20, 2010

The importance of emotional satisfaction vs. monetary compensation at work?

Studies and surveys have shown that emotional satisfaction is more important to nearly all employees than is monetary compensation.





So why is it that so many employers still treat their employees like crap??





(My job pays a decent salary and has excellent insurance benefits and TONS of vacation days, but I can't take it anymore because my boss is mean, abusive, rude, illogical, selfish, and unappreciative. It's a damn shame that she can't learn to treat people better, but I just can't take the emotional abuse anymore.)

The importance of emotional satisfaction vs. monetary compensation at work?
sounds bad





"employees who work for wages only are being robbed" Thoreau





I would work for $1 an hour if I enjoyed the job
Reply:punch thatbitch in her fuckinmouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment