Thursday, May 20, 2010

SURVEY:: Do you think our office cleaning lady hates us?

At the office I'm in, there's one female, and 24 males. There's four bathrooms. One is the female only, the others are for the guys.





These guys are older gentlemen, between early 40s - late 50s. I don't think any of them could hit the toilet the whole time but they can shoot a tick off a dog's butt from 300 yards away. I think most of them have explosive diarrhea and they shed a lot too.





She only comes twice a week and once on the weekend. I'm scared to use the bathroom and all day I drink water.





There's another office across town that houses about 100 employees, maybe 10 of them female. They also have 4 bathrooms.





I've never seen her but it's just her and one other lady.

SURVEY:: Do you think our office cleaning lady hates us?
I talk to our cleaning lady, and she is very sweet, but she does talk crap about people like the ones in your office :)





So maybe, she does :(


No comments:

Post a Comment