Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am doing an Ethics survey about John Draper [Cap'n Crunch], I need a bunch of people to help me.?

I need up to 50 people to answer this, I have asked people I know; however, I would like to know opinions of people I do not know too.








Your company is an established retailer who wishes to have a presence on the WWW as well as be able to market %26amp; sell products. You are a member of a search committee taskd with recruiting a full time employee who will be responsible for ensuring the security your network, your database, as well as the security associated with your website including transactions.





Mr. John Draper has submitted his application for the position.





Would you recommend to hire him? Why or Why not?

I am doing an Ethics survey about John Draper [Cap'n Crunch], I need a bunch of people to help me.?
no, I dont know who he is.


No comments:

Post a Comment