Thursday, May 20, 2010

My boss is dissapointed of me & so am I to her?

i feel bad today. My boss, whom I've always admired, and worked hard to please for got dissapointed of me. Me %26amp; a colleague facilitated the conduct of an Employee Satisfaction Survey after the management got alarmed of the high attrition rate. The advise from HR %26amp; the general manager was to just facilitate the conduct of the survey but that it shouldnt be our job to analyse %26amp; read the comments in the survey sheets. My direct boss however told me to encode all the comments because HR might not declare the "results", so i followed what she said. Now she needs the data i encoded...i told her "please email me that you'll be needing such". The reason I asked for email is because I just want to protect myself. The survey is a very sensitive matter and some managers in the company were even "mad" that they were not properly informed that a survey was conducted. As of now, there has been an uproar in the main branch re such survey.

My boss is dissapointed of me %26amp; so am I to her?
surely she'll get over it ... things like this happen all the time and you did good doing what u did. in my oppinion u should resume work and pretend it never happened. i can bet that your boss will not go higher in the hyerarchy to complain about this event...nevertheless you should be careful if she will have a grudge on u, because will report u when she gets the oportunity.





if u feel underpreasure working with her, u can ask to be transfered to another team or department, but as i stated before i do not think she will make a big deal of it...she was just curious about the survey results ... cheers and surely all will be fine
Reply:It's pretty unprofessional that your boss said she "hates" you. Maybe it's time to find another job where your boss isn't a jerk.


No comments:

Post a Comment