Sunday, May 3, 2009

I need questions for employee motivation survey questionnaire.can anybody plz help me in this?soon as possible

i am doing a survey in a hospital and need to make a questionnaire to track down the responses by the staff and employees.my project is titled "Employee motivation" and i need questions on that.the questions must be based upon employee motivation and not employee satisfaction.for ex the question:what motivates u to work?(A)Quality of work (B)salary enhancements and promotions (C)community service.i need to frame a total of 15 multiple choice questions.and i need to do it soon.if anyone could help me with it i'd be very grateful.thanks in advance!

I need questions for employee motivation survey questionnaire.can anybody plz help me in this?soon as possible
Is this your job? If so, are you going to share your pay with us for helping you do your job?
Reply:Saby , i dont kno wether this wou;d be of much help to u or not but i have a thesis on the same kind of survey with me. i am doing my MBA from ISB Hyderabad. if u want i can send u the same as attachment.


No comments:

Post a Comment