Sunday, May 3, 2009

Do I really need to conduct pre-test and re-test for an Employee Opinion Survey?

I'm handling only 40 employees. I am attempting to know their opinion about the company...their job... etc. Can i just give them the survey form I created?

Do I really need to conduct pre-test and re-test for an Employee Opinion Survey?
No, that would not be necessary.





The pretest and retest would mainly come into play if you are using aptitude and personality tests to SCREEN propsective employees and new hires... but not for guaging employee sentiments.





You would want to make the test as non-descript as possible to allow the employee to voice their full opinion without disclosing who they are. You are more likely to get more honest opinions that way...





Good luck..


No comments:

Post a Comment