Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Can you please take my short survey for Graduate School?

Hello:


My name is Sparkle Harris and I am a graduate student at Central Michigan University. As part of my research, I am examining the knowledge, attitudes, and perceptions of employees that have participated in sexual harassment training at their current place of employment.I am inviting you to participate in this research study by completing the survey. The survey is only fifteen questions and will take less than 5 mins to take. Please click the link (or copy %26amp; paste to your web browser)





http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurve...





Thank you, for taking the time to assist me in my educational endeavors. Upon successful completion of this research study, I will graduate August 15, 2008 with a Master of Science in Administration Degree.








**********Please Forward this email to any willing participants. My goal is to have 100 responses by July 14, 2008*****************************

Can you please take my short survey for Graduate School?
Sure. I'll do the survey.








Tried and the survey form is flawed. Filled all the questions and it would not accept my completed info.


No comments:

Post a Comment