Saturday, November 19, 2011

I need help with data analysis for a research proposal for class?

I just need to use simple data analysis for my proposal but I'm bad at stats. I'm using a likert scale survey instrument. The question I'm trying to answer is: what level of burnout do employees at a certain job report.

I need help with data analysis for a research proposal for class?
The questionnaire that you are going to use for data collection should, at least, contain the following:





1. Job title - measured nominally ( to get infromation about the employee's job)


2. Items on burnout - measured using Likert-scale (use standard questions developed by previous researchers, if available)





Now, for the analysis part:





1. If you are interested in the differences of burnout between different jobs, use one-way ANOVA


2. You may also be interested in the differences of burnout between gender/age etc (question on these should be included in the questionnaire)


3. Correlations can also be used in the analysis, e.g age and burnout; job level and burnout.


No comments:

Post a Comment