Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I convince prospective empolyer/s my interest in exploring diff areas of HR other than recruitment?

I have exp in recruitment and would like to participate in functions like employee orientation, development and training; employee relations, writing / designing questionnairs/surveys %26amp; other fun stuff! I tried mentioning my excitment in cover letters and during interviews as well....without any success:-( How do i convince interviewers / employers? Any tips?


Pls Guide.

How do I convince prospective empolyer/s my interest in exploring diff areas of HR other than recruitment?
From an 'HR' standpoint - if I were interviewing you and you referred to the other areas as "fun stuff", you would probably be disqualified. You should focus on your desire to continue recruiting in an environment where you can learn/participate in other HR Generalist duties - because you want to expand your skills and add more value to the company - not because it is "fun".


No comments:

Post a Comment